Prep 10 mins
Cook 6 hrs
I like this recipe because it is a breeze to make and everyone in my family loves it. It tastes great over noodles or rice.
- 1 lb beef stew meat (or more depending on how much meat you like)
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 package onion and mushroom soup mix (I use Mrs. Grass)
- 1⁄2 cup ginger ale
- 3 (4 ounce) cans mushroom pieces
- Place beef in crock pot.
- Mix cream of mushroom soup, mushroom/onion soup, mushrooms and ginger ale together and pour over meat.
- Cover and cook 5-6 hours on low.
- Serve over noodles or rice.
I work from 8:30-5:30 and by the time I get home I'm tired and this is the best recipe. I just prep at night and mix in the morning and start the crock pot. I adjust my seasonings and it taste great on top of white rice. Love this recipe!
My family loved it!!!! Even my picky eater...she just pulled out the 'shrooms.
I followed the recipe and used Lipton Onion & Mushroom Soup Mix and used fresh sliced mushrooms instead of canned. This was a very easy recipe - I'm a vegetarian, so easy meat recipes are what i need!
the first recipe using canned soup i ever made as i like to cook fresh, but this one was REALLY GOOD. yummy! everyone loved it. very hearty, stick to your ribs meal