Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is the easiest recipe you will ever have to follow. Just dump all the ingredients in a bowl, stir, and bake! I often experiment with different herbs and spices, and sometimes even add a bit of Asiago Cheese. It comes out scrumptious every time and is a huge hit at parties!
- 2 (13 ounce) cansquartered artichokes (not marinated)
- 2 tablespoons parsley
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded parmesan cheese
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- Tear apart or roughly chop artichokes, being careful to remove any tough leaves.
- Place artichokes in an oven safe bowl or shallow baking dish.
- Mix in remaining ingredients.
- Bake for 25 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Serve with toasted bread or tortilla chips!
I added jalepenos and onions and garnished with fresh diced tomatos. So easy and everyone raved about it all evening. If only they knew how easy it was to throw together. Also great with thinly sliced garlic bread!
YUMMO and super easy! Put it together in less then 30 minutes, just in time for last minute company.
Sorry but I didn't care for this dip. Too much of a mayo taste but it looked very pretty. If I make this again I will reduce the mayo.