Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
You can adjust ingredients in this quick Chicken Chowder to suit your taste buds: less cream of chicken, more vegs, etc.
- 2 (8 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 4 cups milk
- 2 cups frozen vegetables
- 2 (12 1/2 ounce) cansof swanson white premium chunk chicken breasts
- salt & pepper (I never add salt but I do pepper it)
- In a medium saucepan, combine cream of chicken soup, milk, and vegetables. Bring mixture to a boil. Stir in Swanson Chicken Breast. Lower heat and simmer for 15 minutes, or until vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally. That’s it!
- Hint: Thaw vegetables by placing in a colander and rinsing under hot water for one minute.