Recipe by aderyn3
My mom had tried this at a work party and got the recipe, and it is just GREAT! All of my friends ask me to make it for any pot luck, party, or just hanging out for Chinese and a movie night. My FIL, who hates onions, even eats it like it's going out of style.
- 1⁄2 medium onion, large dice
- 1⁄2 of a green bell pepper, large dice
- 3 slices of thin sliced roast beef (from the deli)
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened (regular and light both work fine)
Directions See How It's Made
- Using my small food processor, I finely chop the onion, pepper, and roast beef separately.
- Mix chopped veggies/beef in with softened cream cheese.
- Serve with crackers. (I usually use Wheat Thins or Organic Ritz.)
- That's it! Very simple, easy, tasty recipe. Sometimes, I also add about 1 tsp of grated Parmesan cheese for a little extra kick.