1/2 Photos of Quick and Easy Crabby Caesar Salads #5FIX
5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. Want a quick and easy lunch or light dinner that's rich and delicious? Try this crab cake salad. The secret ingredient is the creamy Simply Potatoes Traditional Mashed Potatoes that binds the fresh crab cakes together and adds a luxurious texture and taste to the savory crab. Five ingredients, 15 minutes maximum to prepare and so delicious your friends and family will beg for the recipe!
My Private Note
crab ca ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (8 ounce) bag complete caesar salad in a bag
- 1/2 cup Simply Potatoes Traditional Mashed Potatoes
- 1/2 lb crab claw meat
- 3/4 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 1In a medium bowl, combine Simply Potatoes Traditional Mashed Potatoes, crab meat, Old Bay Seasoning, crushed croutons and one tablespoon prepared Caesar dressing from the kit. Mix well and form in to 8- 2 ½ patties, about 3 tablespoons each. Set aside.
- 2Heat oil over medium heat in a large nonstick skillet until shimmering and hot. Cook crab cakes for 2 to 3 minutes per side until golden brown and crispy. Turn cakes over gently using a thin spatula and cook on second side for another 2 to 3 minutes until golden brown, crispy and heated through.
- 3Meanwhile, in a large bowl, toss greens with remaining dressing. Divide greens evenly on to four luncheon or appetizer sized plates. Top dressed greens with two cooked hot crab cakes each and garnish salads evenly with cheese from salad kit. Serve immediately. Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick and Easy Crabby Caesar Salads #5FIX
Serving Size: 1 (67 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 141.5
- Calories from Fat 99
- Total Fat 11.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 33.4 mg
- Sodium 167.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 9.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
complete caesar salad in a bag
Simply Potatoes Traditional Mashed Potatoes
Old Bay Seasoning