I ate a version of this that was made by a coworker of mine, She told me how you made it but it took to much time for my taste (3 hours). So I simplified it and spiced it up.
- 1 (24 ounce) bag frozen corn
- 3 (10 ounce) cans condensed cream of potato soup
- 3 (14 ounce) cans creamed corn
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 30 ounces milk (I used whole but any will work)
- 1 (10 ounce) can Rotel Tomatoes
- 1 (16 ounce) can lump crabmeat
- 1 (16 ounce) can crab claw meat
- garlic powder
- tony's seasoning
- In a large pot sauté your onions, once they are soft add frozen corn. Cook until corn is a bit soft. Add your cans of creamed corn and rotel tomatoes. Add your cans of creamed potato, fill each can with milk and add to pot. Add your crab meat and seasonings (to taste). Stir to combine. Bring to a gentle boil then turn on low and cover. Allow chowder to simmer on low for at least 30-45 min so flavors can marry, stirring occasionally. Serve with a sweet cornbread or crackers.