Prep 2 mins
Cook 5 mins
I came up with this recipe after reading through several of the corned beef hash recipes here on Zaar. I didn't have any potatoes on hand, but did have some instant potato mash in the pantry. Super quick and easy way to use up left over corned beef. Quite yummy on its own, or as part of a brunch or breakfast meal.
- Cook instant potato mash according to packet directions.
- Add potato to corned beef a little at a time until you get to the consistency you prefer. (I use the whole amount.).
- Add butter and stir through.
- Microwave to heat through.
- I like it just like this, but as with most corned beef hash recipes you could pan fry if you like.