Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Quick and easy way to make corned beef hash. You can substitute left over baked potatoes or diced frozen hash brown patties for cubed hash browns. You can use leftover corned beef (3 cups diced), or Certified Angus Beef deli corned beef.
- 3 cups hash browns, cubed
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄2 lb corned beef, cooked
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 4 eggs
- salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley (optional)
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F
- Using a large ovenproof skillet, cook the hash browns and the onion in the olive oil until the potatoes are browned and onion is tender. Remove from the heat; stir in corned beef and salt.
- Make four wells in the corned beef mixture. Break one egg into each well. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Cover and bake for 15-20 minutes or until eggs reach desired doneness. They will continue to cook after they are removed from the oven.
- Garnish with parsley if desired.