Recipe by LiisaN
This is my co-worker's recipe. She often will bring this in for our morning meetings! It's easy and tastes great!
Top Review by tornadoes three
Well let me say the name doesn't lie! After reading the description I decided to send it off with my DH to work. I have just received confirmation that the cake lasted about -5 mins. and everybody loved it.! This is a moist, tasty, treat any time of the day. I give it my highest marks ... DH approved! Loved it LiisaN, thanks.
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1 (3 ounce) box instant vanilla pudding
- 1 (3 ounce) box instant butterscotch pudding mix
- 1 cup oil
- 1 cup water, plus
- 1 tablespoon water
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- In large bowl, combine cake mix, puddings, oil, water and eggs.
- Beat well.
- Pour half in a greased 9x13 floured/greased pan.
- In separate bowl, combine brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Sprinkle half of the sugar mixture over the batter.
- Top with other half of batter.
- Sprinkle remaining sugar mixture.
- Bake on bottom rack of oven at 325 degrees for 50 minutes.