Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 50 mins
This is my co-worker's recipe. She often will bring this in for our morning meetings! It's easy and tastes great!
- In large bowl, combine cake mix, puddings, oil, water and eggs.
- Beat well.
- Pour half in a greased 9x13 floured/greased pan.
- In separate bowl, combine brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Sprinkle half of the sugar mixture over the batter.
- Top with other half of batter.
- Sprinkle remaining sugar mixture.
- Bake on bottom rack of oven at 325 degrees for 50 minutes.
Well let me say the name doesn't lie! After reading the description I decided to send it off with my DH to work. I have just received confirmation that the cake lasted about -5 mins. and everybody loved it.! This is a moist, tasty, treat any time of the day. I give it my highest marks ... DH approved! Loved it LiisaN, thanks.