Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 25 mins
Cook 30 mins
Mom's quick and easy way to treat her kids. It always satisfied my sweet tooth at least!
Make and share this Quick and Easy Coffee Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Into a mixing bowl sift together the flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar.
- Cut butter into the dry ingredients with a fork or pastry blender.
- In a separate bowl combine egg with milk; add to flour mixture.
- Stir until mixture is well blended and smooth.
- Spoon into a greased and floured 9-inch layer pan.
- Spread dough evenly.
- Brush top of dough with melted butter.
- Combine sugar, flour, and cinnamon; sift over the top of the cake, spreading with a fork to cover dough evenly.
- Bake at 400° for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Cut coffee cake in wedges; serve warm from the pan.
this is exacly what I was looking for easy and delicious, thank you