Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
This super quick and easy chowder makes a great lunch dish!
- 3 slices bacon, minced
- 1 small onion, minced
- 1 (10 ounce) can condensed cream of potato soup
- 1.5 (10 ounce) soup cans milk
- 1 (10 ounce) can minced clams, undrained
- 1 tablespoon butter
- salt and pepper
- Fry bacon in a large saucepan until crisp. Remove and set aside.
- Discard all but 1 tablespoon of bacon fat.
- Saute onion in bacon fat until transparent.
- Add potato soup, milk and clams with liquid and reserved bacon.
- Heat but do NOT boil. Season with butter, salt and pepper.
Easy and Delicious! It really worked well for a time crunch. I would definitely make this again. Thanks for sharing!