1/1 Photo of Quick and Easy Cinnamon Rolls (Yeast Free)
I made these today in 'Home Ec' class. These are super YUMMY and quick to make because they have no yeast, so you don't have to wait hours for them to rise. My friend is vegan so our group used powdered milk instead of actual milk. You do not need to use a mixer at all ^_^ Sorry for the form of measurement, the recipe was written in mL's instead of cups-tsp-tbsp.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 250°C (425°F).
- 2Mix flour, sugar, salt, and baking powered in large bowl.
- 3Cut in margarine until mixture looks like oatmeal or small peas.
- 4Add milk gradually, stirring with a fork. Dough Should come away from sides of bowl.
- 5Knead 3-4 times and then roll into a rectangle (1cm thick) on lightly floured counter.
- 7Smear margarine over dough coating it not to thick but not to thin.
- 8Sprinkle desired amount of cinnamon on top.
- 9Sprinkle desired amount of brown sugar on top.
- 10Sprinkle desired amount of raisins.
- 11Roll up like a jelly roll, starting from the long edge.
- 12Slice into 1-inch slices and place cut side down in a grease muffin tin.
- 13Bake 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick and Easy Cinnamon Rolls (Yeast Free)
Serving Size: 1 (88 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 240.0
- Calories from Fat 72
- Total Fat 8.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 4.5 mg
- Sodium 729.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 5.6 g