I made these today in 'Home Ec' class. These are super YUMMY and quick to make because they have no yeast, so you don't have to wait hours for them to rise. My friend is vegan so our group used powdered milk instead of actual milk. You do not need to use a mixer at all ^_^ Sorry for the form of measurement, the recipe was written in mL's instead of cups-tsp-tbsp.
- Preheat oven to 250°C (425°F).
- Mix flour, sugar, salt, and baking powered in large bowl.
- Cut in margarine until mixture looks like oatmeal or small peas.
- Add milk gradually, stirring with a fork. Dough Should come away from sides of bowl.
- Knead 3-4 times and then roll into a rectangle (1cm thick) on lightly floured counter.
- Smear margarine over dough coating it not to thick but not to thin.
- Sprinkle desired amount of cinnamon on top.
- Sprinkle desired amount of brown sugar on top.
- Sprinkle desired amount of raisins.
- Roll up like a jelly roll, starting from the long edge.
- Slice into 1-inch slices and place cut side down in a grease muffin tin.
- Bake 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.