This is simply the best! A lot of recipes on here seem to list chow mein as being a rice dish, but I've always known it as noodles, like this one. Use as a side dish or main dish. Easily made vegetarian.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook noodles according to directions. Drain and set aside.
- 2In a small dish, combine the broth, cornstarch and salt; set aside.
- 3Heat the oil in a large skillet or wok, then add the onion, ginger and garlic. Stir-fry until you can smell it, about 1 minute. Add the veggies, until thawed, maybe 4 minutes.
- 4Add the chicken and broth. Cook, stirring constantly, until the mixture boils and thickens, about 2 minutes. Remove from heat.
- 5Stir the veggie mixture into the noodles.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick and Easy Chow Mein
Serving Size: 1 (307 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 492.2
- Calories from Fat 202
- Total Fat 22.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 85.0 mg
- Sodium 783.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.4 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 35.4 g