Recipe by Jake Reynolds
This recipe is quick, easy, and taste fantastic! It was rated a 5/5 in my personal kitchen(:
Top Review by Darkhunter
Sorry I couldn't rate this higher, Jake, but I, too, had a time getting the ingredients to dissolve, especially the cinnamon. And I think I would have liked a more chocolatey taste. Made for Comfort Cafe Summer 2009.
- 2 teaspoons unsweetened cocoa
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 6 miniature marshmallows (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all dry ingredients (Exclude cinnamon) together in small, separate bowl.
- Fill milk in coffee-mug.
- Add cinnamon to milk, and heat to taste.
- After heated, stir until cinnamon is dissolved.
- After that, add dry ingredients, and stir.
- Finally, after all dry ingredients are stirred, add vanilla extract.
- To top it off, add some marshmallows! (Optional).