1/4 Photos of Quick and Easy, Chocolaty & Creamy, Hot Cocoa
Jake Reynolds's Note:
This recipe is quick, easy, and taste fantastic! It was rated a 5/5 in my personal kitchen(:
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix all dry ingredients (Exclude cinnamon) together in small, separate bowl.
- 2Fill milk in coffee-mug.
- 3Add cinnamon to milk, and heat to taste.
- 4After heated, stir until cinnamon is dissolved.
- 5After that, add dry ingredients, and stir.
- 6Finally, after all dry ingredients are stirred, add vanilla extract.
- 7To top it off, add some marshmallows! (Optional).
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick and Easy, Chocolaty & Creamy, Hot Cocoa
Serving Size: 1 (401 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 344.4
- Calories from Fat 125
- Total Fat 13.9 g
- Saturated Fat 8.6 g
- Cholesterol 51.2 mg
- Sodium 180.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 25.3 g
- Protein 12.7 g