Snowbunny Andorra's Note:
Grown-up dessert to impress at dinner parties. The bitter chocolate adds richness and decadence to the light airy mixture. Mmmmm!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Warm the brandy.
- 2Melt the chocolate in a glass bowl over a pan of simmering water, taking care not to let it overheat.
- 3Mix the brandy into the chocolate to prevent chocolate separating.
- 4Whisk the egg whites to soft peaks.
- 5Pour the chocolate onto egg whites and fold together gently.
- 6Whip the cream to soft peaks and add to chocolate mixture.
- 7Divide between four serving glasses and chill.
- 8Garnish with red berries and dust with icing sugar to serve.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick and Easy Chocolate Mousse
Serving Size: 1 (109 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 286.1
- Calories from Fat 170
- Total Fat 18.9 g
- Saturated Fat 11.7 g
- Cholesterol 69.8 mg
- Sodium 74.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 19.0 g
- Protein 4.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: