Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Grown-up dessert to impress at dinner parties. The bitter chocolate adds richness and decadence to the light airy mixture. Mmmmm!
- Warm the brandy.
- Melt the chocolate in a glass bowl over a pan of simmering water, taking care not to let it overheat.
- Mix the brandy into the chocolate to prevent chocolate separating.
- Whisk the egg whites to soft peaks.
- Pour the chocolate onto egg whites and fold together gently.
- Whip the cream to soft peaks and add to chocolate mixture.
- Divide between four serving glasses and chill.
- Garnish with red berries and dust with icing sugar to serve.