Prep 7 mins
Cook 0 mins
Quick and easy frosting. Made in a blender. From my website http://www.chocojunkie.com.
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 ounces cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons of hot milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 ounces melted unsweetened chocolate
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- Place in a blender, in order, all of above ingredients except the confectioners sugar.
- Blend for 30 seconds.
- Uncover and with the blender still in motion, add to container the confectioners sugar.
- Stop to stir down with rubber or plastic spatula.
- Blend until smooth.