This is a delicious chocolate coffee mousse that doesn't take long to make.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put the chocolate chips and the coffee in a small saucepan and heat over medium-low heat. Stir frequently until the mixture is smooth. Remove from heat and set aside.
- 2Next, in a large mixing bowl put the cream and beat with an electric beater until the cream starts to thicken.
- 3Slowly add the sugar, 1 Tablespoon at a time (8 total), until all of the sugar has been added. You may have to beat anothe minute or two until stiff peaks form.
- 4Pour the chocolate mixture into the whipped cream and blend gently but thoroughly.
- 5Spoon mixture into 6-8 ramekins and chill in the fridge.
- 6Note: If you put the mixing bowl in the freezer for about 5 minutes before using, the cream will thicken a bit more quickly.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick and Easy Chocolate Coffee Mousse (No Eggs)
Serving Size: 1 (118 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 519.7
- Calories from Fat 366
- Total Fat 40.6 g
- Saturated Fat 24.9 g
- Cholesterol 108.6 mg
- Sodium 34.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 37.3 g
- Protein 3.2 g