Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
Quick, tasty version of chocolate chip cookies that uses melted butter.
Make and share this Quick and Easy Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Sift flour, salt and baking soda together, set aside.
- Mix the melted butter and sugars together until thoroughly mixed. Add egg yolk and vanilla and mix until creamy.
- Stir in dry ingredients and mix just until blended.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop dough by 1/4 cupfuls onto nonstick baking sheet, about 3 inches apart.
- Bake 13-16 minutes. Let cool on cookie sheet for at least 5 minutes before removing to rack to finish cooling.
They were absooutely delicious! They are nice and chewy and very addicting! I had to add about 3/4 cup of flour to the dough, though, because the dough wasn't thick enough and didn't cook right on my test round. Over all, VERY good!
Interesting cookies. I've never made chocolate chip cookies with melted butter before. When all the ingredients were together, I found that the dough wasn't sticking to itself well enough. I had to add about a tsp-tbsp of water to get the dough into balls better. Once it cooked, the tops of the cookies were crunchy, almost like sugar had been sprinkled on top! They taste great!