Member #610488's Note:
This quick and easy recipe is a time saver. It is recommended that you serve this over white or brown rice along with a green vegetable.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut chicken in half, lengthwise.
- 2Combine the soy sauce, Sriracha sauce, ginger, and maple syrup in a large kitchen plastic (ziplock) bag. Marinate chicken breasts in soy sauce mixture for 30 minutes. Remove chicken from the marinade (save marinade to place in the baking dish).
- 3Heat a cast iron skillet over medium heat and add sesame oil. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- 4Combine the flour and sesame seeds. Dredge both sides of each chicken breast in flour mixture and place in the cast iron skillet cooking them about 2 minutes per side.
- 5Place chicken in the baking dish along with the marinade, cover, and bake for 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick and Easy Chinese Sesame Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (138 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 342.0
- Calories from Fat 86
- Total Fat 9.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 94.4 mg
- Sodium 705.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 12.2 g
- Protein 34.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: