Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
This quick and easy recipe is a time saver. It is recommended that you serve this over white or brown rice along with a green vegetable.
- 5 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄4 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sriracha sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄4 cup grade b maple syrup
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- Cut chicken in half, lengthwise.
- Combine the soy sauce, Sriracha sauce, ginger, and maple syrup in a large kitchen plastic (ziplock) bag. Marinate chicken breasts in soy sauce mixture for 30 minutes. Remove chicken from the marinade (save marinade to place in the baking dish).
- Heat a cast iron skillet over medium heat and add sesame oil. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Combine the flour and sesame seeds. Dredge both sides of each chicken breast in flour mixture and place in the cast iron skillet cooking them about 2 minutes per side.
- Place chicken in the baking dish along with the marinade, cover, and bake for 30 minutes.