Prep 10 mins
Cook 4 hrs
I came up with this on a hot day, and I didn't have the heart to turn on the oven. Very quick and easy, a complete no brainer. Tell the kid's they are eating worms and panda chow and they will at least give it a try!
- 1 lb ground beef, cooked
- 1 (12 ounce) can condensed cream of celery soup
- 1 (12 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (16 ounce) can Chinese vegetables, drained
- 1 (16 ounce) can miniature corn cobs, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) can mushroom pieces
- 1⁄2 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 cup Minute Rice
- salt & pepper, to taste after it cooks depending on saltiness of soy sauce
- chow mein noodles, to top if if desired
- plop it all in the slow cooker, except chinese veggies and corn, cook on high for 3 hours.
- add the remaining ingredients 30 minutes before serving. How about topping with chow mein noodles? Thats it, hard to believe something so good so easy! Husband's been eating it as leftovers for 3 days straight.