Prep 25 mins
Cook 13 mins
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 3⁄4 cup picante sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano leaves, crushed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 8 flour tortillas (7 to 8 inches)
- 1⁄4 cup melted butter
- sour cream
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees.
- Brown meat with onion and garlic; drain.
- Stir in picante sauce, cumin, oregano and salt; simmer 5 minutes or until most of liquid has absorbed.
- Brush 1 side of tortillas with butter; spoon heaping 1/3 cup meat mixture onto center of unbuttered sides.
- Fold 2 sides over filling; fold ends down.
- Place seam side down in 13x9x2-inch baking dish.
- Bake in preheated oven about 13 minutes or until golden brown.
- To serve, top with sour cream, guacamole and additional picante sauce.
Very tasty, and easy to make, too! I can't wait to try experimenting with different toppings.
These were so easy to put together and mighty tasty I might add. Served them with sour cream and would have also topped them with more sauce, but I used it all in the recipe.:)
I thought that these were great. We topped ours with sour cream and/or chili con queso. They were very easy to put together too. Thanks!