Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
- 1 jar salsa
- 2 cans chili with beans
- 1 bag dip-size Fritos corn chips
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- In a microwaveable glass dish, place a layer of Fritos on bottom and up sides.
- Put both cans of chili on top of Fritos in dish.
- Sprinkle both cheeses over chili.
- Pour salsa over and sprinkle with some crushed Fritos.
- Heat in microwave until cheese melts and chili is hot!
I downsized this for just one serving and used leftover Yankee Chili. I loved that it used the microwave - for a super quick lunch - instead of baking, like many frito pies. This is a great way to use leftover chili; the salsa addition adds a good flavor. Thanks!