1/1 Photo of Quick and Easy Chili Pie
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a microwaveable glass dish, place a layer of Fritos on bottom and up sides.
- 2Put both cans of chili on top of Fritos in dish.
- 3Sprinkle both cheeses over chili.
- 4Pour salsa over and sprinkle with some crushed Fritos.
- 5Heat in microwave until cheese melts and chili is hot!
Browse Our Top < 15 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick and Easy Chili Pie
Serving Size: 1 (98 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 87.5
- Calories from Fat 47
- Total Fat 5.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 17.2 mg
- Sodium 596.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 5.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chili with beans
Fritos corn chips