Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A crockpot recipe from the cookbook "Fix-It and Forget-It Diabetic Cookbook".
Make and share this Quick and Easy Chili - Diabetic Friendly recipe from Food.com.
- Crumble ground beef in microwave-safe casserole.
- Add onion; microwave, covered, on high for 15 minutes.
- Drain; break meat into pieces.
- Combine all ingredients in slow cooker.
- Cook on Low for 4 to 5 hours.
- Garnish with sour cream, chopped green onions, grated cheese, or sliced ripe olives, if your diet allows.
A very nice Chili. I added a little Cumin because I like the smokey flavor. We really enjoyed this. It was easy and satisfying a a cold evening. Thanks for sharing.