Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
The way I figure it, pretty much everyone does chili their own way, so I'm mainly putting this here for my own benefit. If you enjoy it, more the better! I was just experimenting with some ingredients I'd heard of being used in other people's chili that I thought I'd like in mine, and it turned out perfect (for me, at least).
- 1 lb lean ground beef, drained
- 1 (16 ounce) can chili beans, undrained
- 1 (10 ounce) can rotel, undrained
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (16 ounce) can fat-free refried beans
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package chili seasoning mix
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chocolate syrup
- 1 cup water
- Brown ground beef and drain.
- Add chili beans, tomatoes, and tomato sauce before adding in refried beans. Stir in refried beans until it's blended with the other ingredients. Add remaining ingredients and cook on medium until heated to your taste.