Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
I whipped this up and cooked it in the crock pot for a busy day. It was fabulous! We like soupy chili, and this hit the spot!
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 2⁄3 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 (19 ounce) canprogresso red kidney beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed beef broth
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 3 teaspoons chili powder
- In large saucepan, combine ground beef, onions and bell pepper. Cook over medium heat for 8 to 10 minutes or until beef is thoroughly cooked, stirring frequently. Drain.
- Stir in all remaining ingredients. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.