Recipe by ratherbeswimmin'
Beatrice Ojakangas, The Best Casserole Book Ever
Top Review by alligirl
Really enjoyed this dip - great jumping off point for add-ins (cooked crumbled ground beef or chicken shreds) too! I think a little spice would be nice so next time, maybe some cumin or cayenne pepper. Easy peasy lemon squeezy! I did make a change, though - I layered every thing in my small crockpot and set it on high. I let it heat for 30 minutes, while I did other things and then gave it a good stir - VOILA! it was ready! Thanks for sharing, ratherbeswimmin'!
- 473.18 ml shredded monterey jack cheese
- 226.79 g package cream cheese, softened
- 283.49 g candiced tomatoes and green chilies (Rotel)
- 118.29 ml picante sauce or 118.29 ml salsa
- tortilla chips, for serving