Quick and Easy Chicken Supreme
- In a non-stick skillet over medium heat, cook and stir the chicken and onion until the chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease a 2 quart casserole dish.
- In a medium bowl, blend the melted butter, 1 1/3 cup water, and dry stuffing mix.
- Place 1/2 the chicken and onion mixture in the prepared dish, and cover with the stuffing mixture. Cover with the remaining chicken mixture.
- In a small bowl, mix 1/4 c water and cream of celery soup, and pour into the dish.
- Top with Cheddar cheese.
- Bake 30 minutes in the preheated oven, or until bubbly and lightly browned.