1/2 Photos of Quick and Easy Chicken Quesadillas
Troop Angel's Note:
The jalapeno cream cheese adds the special kick to this recipe...I've made it without and it's good, but definately use it if you can find it!! Sometimes I will double the recipe for a light dinner, or make as below for a snack or appetizer. NOTE: Sadly, I don't think they make jalapeno cream cheese anymore, so I usually just use regular cream cheese and chopped jalapenos...use as many or as little jalapenos you want for your desired heat level.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small bowl, mix chicken, cheese and cream cheese.
- 2Evenly divide chicken mixture over each of 4 tortillas.
- 3Top with remaining 4 tortillas.
- 4Lightly spray each side of quesadilla with nonstick cooking spray.
- 5Place quesdillas on baking sheets.
- 6Bake at 400 degrees F for 12 minutes or until golden brown, turning once halfway through heating.
- 7Cut into wedges.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick and Easy Chicken Quesadillas
Serving Size: 1 (119 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 336.3
- Calories from Fat 113
- Total Fat 12.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.8 g
- Cholesterol 30.2 mg
- Sodium 568.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 18.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
jalapeno flavored cream cheese