Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Here is an easy answer to the old fashioned chicken pot pie without all the work. My kids love it and so do their friends. Make everyone think you've worked at it all day!
- 3 cups cooked chicken, cubed (Turkey also works great)
- 1 (29 ounce) canoriginal Veg-All, vegetables, drained
- 10 3⁄4 ounces Campbell's Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 refrigerated pillsbury pie crust
- Lay one of the pie crust rolls out on the counter to warm to room temperature while getting veggies ready.
- Place the first 5 ingredients into a large microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave on high for 5-7 minutes, or until thoroughly heated.
- Pour ingredients into a deep dish pie plate. I prefer to use the Pampered Chef deep dish.
- Unroll pie crust over the vegetalbes and cut slits in the top of the crust. That's it! You are ready to bake.
- Bake at 375 for 20 minutes, or until browned.