Tandy Higgins's Note:
Here is an easy answer to the old fashioned chicken pot pie without all the work. My kids love it and so do their friends. Make everyone think you've worked at it all day!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Lay one of the pie crust rolls out on the counter to warm to room temperature while getting veggies ready.
- 2Place the first 5 ingredients into a large microwave safe bowl.
- 3Microwave on high for 5-7 minutes, or until thoroughly heated.
- 4Pour ingredients into a deep dish pie plate. I prefer to use the Pampered Chef deep dish.
- 5Unroll pie crust over the vegetalbes and cut slits in the top of the crust. That's it! You are ready to bake.
- 6Bake at 375 for 20 minutes, or until browned.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick and Easy Chicken Pot Pie
Serving Size: 1 (221 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 257.1
- Calories from Fat 103
- Total Fat 11.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 39.3 mg
- Sodium 869.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 17.2 g