Quick and Easy Chicken Pie
- chop and gently fry the leaks until soft.
- chop and cook mushrooms through.
- add the frozen veggies.
- whilst this is in the frying pan gently cooking, make a white sauce.
- Melt butter in a saucepan, add flour and gently cook the flour flavour out before adding milk a little at a time, cook until thickened and then add the chicken stock powder to taste instead of salt and pepper.
- Add shredded chicken to the pan of leaks and veggies. When mixed through pour ingredients into a pie dish/lasagne dish and pour sauce mixture over. Mix until completely covered by the sauce.
- Cover in frozen pasty and cook in a hot oven until the pastry is golden brown and puffed.