1/1 Photo of Quick and Easy Chicken Parmesan
Jim Trebilcox's Note:
An absolutely tasty and versatile dish. I have prepared this for two of us and for 100 men on a men's retreat and with the same consistency of flavor.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash and pat the chicken breasts dry and then coat them with the breadcrumbs (I push hard on them while coating them to break the tissue down and make them even more tender).
- 2After the chicken breasts are breaded, fry them either in a teflon skillet or with a little olive oil (if you use olive oil, you must count it as part of the fat in the nutritional breakdown).
- 3Fry the breasts until they are completely cooked.
- 4Pour 1/2 of the spaghetti sauce into a 9"x5" casserole dish.
- 5Place the cooked chicken breasts on top of the sauce.
- 6Pour the remaining spaghetti sauce on top of the chicken breasts.
- 7Sprinkle both cheeses on top Put the dish into a 400 degree oven for 30 minutes, or long enough to warm all the sauce and breasts throughly and melt the cheese.
- 8Serve over spaghetti (or rice!).
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick and Easy Chicken Parmesan
Serving Size: 1 (285 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 465.9
- Calories from Fat 153
- Total Fat 17.0 g
- Saturated Fat 7.5 g
- Cholesterol 110.6 mg
- Sodium 1110.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 10.9 g
- Protein 41.4 g