Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
I was desperate to make a quick dinner, and didn't have much food around the house. I made this up and my whole family loved it!!
- 4 frozen breaded chicken patties
- 1 package mozzarella cheese (shredded or sliced)
- 1 jar favorite spaghetti sauce
- dried oregano
- dried basil
- garlic powder
- parmesan cheese
- In a greased rectangle casserale dish lay chicken patties.
- Sprinkle each patti with spices, parmesan cheese and salt.
- Use just a pinch of each spice on each chicken pattie.
- Place dish in 400 degree oven for 10 minutes then turn over each pattie and cook for another 5 mins.
- Take dish out and top each pattie with mozzarella cheese and then spoon sauce on to each pattie.
- Enough to cover the chicken.
- Then top with additional mozzarella cheese.
- Bake until bubbly about another 10 minutes.
- Very good served over spaghetti.
Really good and so simple. I love recipes that use some premade items to help cut down on prep time. I used Italian seasoning instead of the individual seasonings listed in the recipe, but it seemed to work out just fine. Served it over angel hair pasta. Came out great and I will definitely be making this again after a hectic day of work! Thanks for the recipe!!