1/1 Photo of Quick and Easy Chicken Parmesan
Kid friendly, no fuss dinner using breaded chicken patties. Not a 5 star restaurant recipe, but quick and easy! Serve over spaghetti.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 -6 frozen breaded chicken patties
- spaghetti sauce
- mozzarella cheese (or preferred cheese, can be shredded or slices work great!)
- oil (I use extra virgin olive oil)
- 1Pan fry Chicken Patties on both sides until slightly golden/browned in oil. Cover a bit to cook through.
- 2Spray baking dish with cooking spray, and add a drizzle of oil, add patties in single layer.
- 3Spread with spaghetti sauce and then cheese.
- 4Bake at 400, until cheese is melted. Can broil when almost melted to get slightly golden.
- 5Serve over spaghetti!
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick and Easy Chicken Parmesan
Serving Size: 1 (21 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
breaded chicken patties