Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Kid friendly, no fuss dinner using breaded chicken patties. Not a 5 star restaurant recipe, but quick and easy! Serve over spaghetti.
- 4 -6 frozen breaded chicken patties
- spaghetti sauce
- mozzarella cheese (or preferred cheese, can be shredded or slices work great!)
- oil (I use extra virgin olive oil)
- Pan fry Chicken Patties on both sides until slightly golden/browned in oil. Cover a bit to cook through.
- Spray baking dish with cooking spray, and add a drizzle of oil, add patties in single layer.
- Spread with spaghetti sauce and then cheese.
- Bake at 400, until cheese is melted. Can broil when almost melted to get slightly golden.
- Serve over spaghetti!
These were very easy to put together and good too. Instead of spaghetti sauce I used pizza sauce. It gives it more of a tangy taste than the spaghetti sauce does. I also used 2 slices of mozzarella per patty. And to top it off I sprinkled chives on top. ��
This was so easy and delicious, I am not the best cook, but I did make my own pasta for the first time and also sauce and this used up some of the leftovers, I actually used Monterey Jack and it worked beautifully. VERY TASTY and the entire family loved it. After it was done I sprinkled fresh chopped parsley over it and put parmesan on the table...it looked and tasted amazing! Thank you so much, what a fast and easy solution to a satisfying meal!