Recipe by anonymous
Kid friendly, no fuss dinner using breaded chicken patties. Not a 5 star restaurant recipe, but quick and easy! Serve over spaghetti.
Top Review by Kevin L.
These were very easy to put together and good too. Instead of spaghetti sauce I used pizza sauce. It gives it more of a tangy taste than the spaghetti sauce does. I also used 2 slices of mozzarella per patty. And to top it off I sprinkled chives on top. ��
- 4 -6 frozen breaded chicken patties
- spaghetti sauce
- mozzarella cheese (or preferred cheese, can be shredded or slices work great!)
- oil (I use extra virgin olive oil)
Directions See How It's Made
- Pan fry Chicken Patties on both sides until slightly golden/browned in oil. Cover a bit to cook through.
- Spray baking dish with cooking spray, and add a drizzle of oil, add patties in single layer.
- Spread with spaghetti sauce and then cheese.
- Bake at 400, until cheese is melted. Can broil when almost melted to get slightly golden.
- Serve over spaghetti!