I like making this when I don't want to have to work too hard to get a good meal on the table. I like to make some spaghetti noodles and have pasta as the side dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1To start off, I like to marinate my chicken with Willams and Sonoma garlic and herb marinade. (I do not even live near a Willams and Sonoma but it is the ONLY marinade I use; you can order it online, it is amazing).
- 2Combine breadcrumbs, parmesan, and paprika in a small bowl.
- 3Dip marinated chicken breast into the bowl and cover completely with the breadcrumb mixture.
- 4Place breaded chicken in a pan.
- 5Bake at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for 40 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- 6Meanwhile heat up the pasta sauce of your choice.
- 7Pour the pasta sauce over the top of the chicken.
- 8Top with some mozarella cheese.
- 9Return to oven for 5 minutes to melt the cheese.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick and Easy Chicken Marinara
Serving Size: 1 (386 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 582.9
- Calories from Fat 246
- Total Fat 27.4 g
- Saturated Fat 10.1 g
- Cholesterol 124.2 mg
- Sodium 1251.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.8 g
- Sugars 18.2 g
- Protein 44.1 g