Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
I like making this when I don't want to have to work too hard to get a good meal on the table. I like to make some spaghetti noodles and have pasta as the side dish.
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 (24 ounce) jar marinara sauce
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- To start off, I like to marinate my chicken with Willams and Sonoma garlic and herb marinade. (I do not even live near a Willams and Sonoma but it is the ONLY marinade I use; you can order it online, it is amazing).
- Combine breadcrumbs, parmesan, and paprika in a small bowl.
- Dip marinated chicken breast into the bowl and cover completely with the breadcrumb mixture.
- Place breaded chicken in a pan.
- Bake at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for 40 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Meanwhile heat up the pasta sauce of your choice.
- Pour the pasta sauce over the top of the chicken.
- Top with some mozarella cheese.
- Return to oven for 5 minutes to melt the cheese.