Recipe by Noo
I used to make this constantly when I first learned to cook. It's a great little dish that takes no time or effort to prepare. I used to serve it with boiled rice or new potatoes and vegetables.
Top Review by Deantini
The whole family really liked this dish; the flavours go well together, especially the fresh parsley on top. We served it with pasta and some freshly grated cheese. A keeper recipe, thanks for sharing! Made for PRMR
- 2 chicken breasts
- 2 teaspoons cornflour
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 4 ounces sliced mushrooms
- 4 tablespoons white wine
- 5 fluid ounces whipping cream
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Slice the chicken into thin strips and toss in the seasoned cornflour.
- Heat the oil in a pan and fry the chicken pieces until golden brown.
- Add the mushrooms and cook until tender,about 2 minutes.
- Remove the chicken and mushrooms and keep warm.
- Pour the wine into the pan, bring it to the boil, and then add the cream. Cook for 1-2 minutes, until the sauce is thick and creamy. Season to taste.
- Pour the sauce over the chicken, sprinkle with fresh parsley and serve.