1/5 Photos of Quick and Easy Chicken in Cream Sauce
I used to make this constantly when I first learned to cook. It's a great little dish that takes no time or effort to prepare. I used to serve it with boiled rice or new potatoes and vegetables.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slice the chicken into thin strips and toss in the seasoned cornflour.
- 2Heat the oil in a pan and fry the chicken pieces until golden brown.
- 3Add the mushrooms and cook until tender,about 2 minutes.
- 4Remove the chicken and mushrooms and keep warm.
- 5Pour the wine into the pan, bring it to the boil, and then add the cream. Cook for 1-2 minutes, until the sauce is thick and creamy. Season to taste.
- 6Pour the sauce over the chicken, sprinkle with fresh parsley and serve.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick and Easy Chicken in Cream Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (321 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 673.2
- Calories from Fat 492
- Total Fat 54.7 g
- Saturated Fat 22.8 g
- Cholesterol 194.8 mg
- Sodium 124.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 33.5 g