1/2 Photos of Quick and Easy Chicken in a Parmesan White Sauce
I don't recall where I got this recipe but this is a quick and easy weeknight dinner. My family loves this dish. You can also just make the noodles and use as a side dish. Also freezes well.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut chicken into bite size pieces.
- 2Marinate chicken in the 8 ounces of ranch dressing. Marinate for 30 minutes. I normally marinate for about 8 hours (I leave it in the fridge while I am at work).
- 3Cook chicken until done.
- 4While chicken is cooking, cook egg noodles according to package directions.
- 5Drain and add butter.
- 6Add the ranch packet, half and half and parmesan cheese and mix well.
- 7Add chicken to noodle mixture and serve.
- 8If you want a creamier sauce add more half and half. Or if you like more cheese, add it.
- 9This also freezes well if you undercook the noodles before freezing.
- 10When ready to cook, thaw in the fridge the night before and reheat in the microwave. You may need to add more half and half when reheating.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick and Easy Chicken in a Parmesan White Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (503 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1398.1
- Calories from Fat 808
- Total Fat 89.8 g
- Saturated Fat 32.1 g
- Cholesterol 359.3 mg
- Sodium 1227.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 66.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 79.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
hidden valley ranch dressing mix