Recipe by Cookiegirlandi
This came from my Mastercook collection. This is an Athenos recipe.
Top Review by Elkaybee
I used round lebanese bread for the base as I prefer a crispier rather than doughy base. I found that by using cooked chicken, the result was VERY dry chicken on the pizza. I would not bother making this again. I prefer mine with meat!
- 1 prepared pizza crust (12" dia)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 6 ounces chopped cooked chicken (leftover grilled is best!)
- 1 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1 (4 ounce) packageathenos traditional crumbled feta cheese with dried basil and tomato
Directions See How It's Made
- Place crust on cookie sheet.
- Spread crust with olive oil.
- Sprinkle with 3/4 cup of the mozzarella cheese.
- Top with chicken, tomato and feta cheese.
- Sprinkle with remaining 3/4 cup mozzarella cheese.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 10 to 12 minutes or until cheese is melted and crust is golden brown.
- Let stand 5 minutes.
- This recipe yields 8 appetizer or 2 to 4 main dish servings.
- Special Extra: Sprinkle pizza with 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil.