1/9 Photos of Quick and Easy Chicken Enchiladas
Troop Angel's Note:
My friend Charlotte (thanks C!!) gave this to me...it is SO easy and just delicious! She likes corn tortillas, I like flour, and it tastes great with both...whatever your preference!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 -4 chicken breasts
- 15 white corn tortillas (fajita size) or 15 flour tortillas (fajita size)
- 3 (10 ounce) cans green enchilada sauce (I use Old El Paso)
- 3 -4 cups grated monterey jack pepper cheese (or for less spice, use 1 cup pepper jack and 2 cups of cheddar, or a fiesta blend mexican cheese mix)
- 1Boil chicken until it falls apart, then shred.
- 2Mix 1/2 can of sauce and a little cheese with chicken.
- 3Put other 1/2 can on bottom of 11x9 baking dish.
- 4Microwave tortillas until soft.
- 5Roll chicken mixture into tortillas.
- 6Put in pan semi-tightly.
- 7Cover with remaining 2 cans sauce.
- 8Cover top with remaining cheese and bake at 350 until cheese is fully melted (usually about 20-25 min).
- 9Brown top slightly or to preference.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick and Easy Chicken Enchiladas
Serving Size: 1 (238 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 474.4
- Calories from Fat 226
- Total Fat 25.1 g
- Saturated Fat 12.9 g
- Cholesterol 96.6 mg
- Sodium 1255.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 9.5 g
- Protein 31.6 g