More Sunshine's Note:
I know there are a lot of chicken Divan recipes out there, but I thought I should post this for new cooks due to the fact that it is incredibly easy. This makes a very nice cheese sauce and it's good for you. Enjoy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut chicken into 1 inch strips about 1/2 inch thick. Spray a non-stick skillet with non-stick cooking spray. Cook chicken until just done.
- 2Cook the asparagus or broccoli spears in a small amount of boiling water in a medium sauce pan; drain.
- 3Arrange asparagus or broccoli spears in a 1 1/2 quart shallow baking dish, 10x6x2.
- 4Top with cooked chicken.
- 5Blend soup, cayenne pepper if desired, and milk in a saucepan. Cook over medium-low heat 10 minutes. Stir in the cheese.
- 6Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- 7Pour soup mixture over chicken.
- 8Bake for 15 minutes or until hot.
- 9Serve over cooked rice if desired.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick and Easy Chicken Divan
Serving Size: 1 (297 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 290.0
- Calories from Fat 102
- Total Fat 11.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.0 g
- Cholesterol 92.0 mg
- Sodium 685.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 35.2 g