When in a hurry, this can be a solution. It's tasty, quick and filling.
Make and share this Quick and Easy Chicken Curry for 2 recipe from Food.com.
- Saute the onion in the oil for 2-3 minutes.
- Add chicken breast and fry for 2-3 minutes.
- Add all other ingredients except the spinach and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add a little water if it is too dry.
- Stir in the spinach, cook for 2 minutes.
For how simple this recipe is the result is far more than I expected it to be. I made a few changes as I marinaded the chicken then grilled it, served with boiled brown rice and added mushrooms.
Really tasty!My family want me to cook it tonight again. I doubled the amount of everything for 5 of us (using 5 chicken breasts too) and ommitted the spinach. I also added a tin of coconut milk to it...mmmm lovely.Even my six year old ate it, so it must be good!