Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
When in a hurry, this can be a solution. It's tasty, quick and filling.
Make and share this Quick and Easy Chicken Curry for 2 recipe from Food.com.
- Saute the onion in the oil for 2-3 minutes.
- Add chicken breast and fry for 2-3 minutes.
- Add all other ingredients except the spinach and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add a little water if it is too dry.
- Stir in the spinach, cook for 2 minutes.
I double the recipe for a 3 man fire house. I still use 1 chx stock cube or 1 Tbl spoon of powdered chx stock as 2 makes it too salty. I also cut up carrots and add after the onions are cooked down. Never had a complaint.
For how simple this recipe is the result is far more than I expected it to be. I made a few changes as I marinaded the chicken then grilled it, served with boiled brown rice and added mushrooms.