Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is the quickest and simplest Indian Chicken Curry anyone can make in less than an hour.
Make and share this Quick and Easy Chicken Curry recipe from Food.com.
- Heat a heavy bottom wok.
- Add oil and let the oil heat.
- Add Onion to the wok.
- Fry till translucent.
- Add Chicken.
- Add Curry Powder (per taste).
- Fry Chicken till its brown and cooked.
- Add Bell Pepper and saute till its soft but should retain its crunchiness.
- Add Salt.
- Saute till its mixed well.
- Add Coconut Milk.
- Bring it to Boil (add little water if the gravy is thick).
- Serve Hot with plain white rice.
- Note: This needs to be served hot and if you wish to serve to your guests then complete all the steps before adding the Coconut Milk. Before serving heat the chicken and spice mix add Coconut Milk and bring it to a boil.