Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
I'm not sure where I found this online but it is delicous. I usually have enough for lunch the next day.
- 1 lb skinless chicken breast
- 1 (7 1/4 ounce) boxbox Chicken & Herb Classico Rice-A-Roni
- 1 (4 ounce) packet Shake-n-Bake (I like Italian Style but orignal will work)
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cups cheddar cheese (or a cheese blend)
- -Cube and Brown the chicken.
- -Start to prepare the rice according to the box directions. When it is time to add water and the seasonings to the rice add the browned chicken as well and simmer according to the box.
- -When done simmering put rice mixture ina baking dish.
- -Add milk.
- -Top with cheese.
- _Sprinkle all of the Shake and Bake mixture on top.
- -Bake at 350 for 15-20 minutes (Until cheese is melted and shake and bake browned).
This is quick, easy and best of all tasty. I increased the meat portion by 1/4 lb. Because we don't like our dishes real creamy, I reduced the milk & the cheese. I also found that 1/2 of the Shake & Bake mixture was enough coverage & flavour for our preference. Awesome recipe, thanks for sharing.