This is a quick one-pot complete meal for when you are in a hurry and don't have time to spend in the kitchen. This can be a little bland as is in the recipe, but can easily be spiced up however you like it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large pot with a lid, pour in liquid, add the rice, and give it a little stir.
- 2Layer the frozen vegetables on top of the rice, and the raw chicken pieces on top of the vegetables.
- 3Sprinkle the chicken with onion powder, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- 4Cover, and bring to a boil Let boil for 3-5 minutes.
- 5Stir, then reduce to med-high heat, and cook for 10-15 minutes, or until rice is tender.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick and easy Chicken and Vegetable Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (645 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 633.3
- Calories from Fat 38
- Total Fat 4.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 131.6 mg
- Sodium 558.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 80.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.1 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 63.5 g