Recipe by Dine & Dish
This is a recipe that has been a staple on our monthly menus for the past 10 years. It is delicious and easy!
Top Review by sandys7118
Since I always add my own kick to a recipe, I changed this up a bit. Added a can of green chilies, a package of taco seasoning mix and a cheap jar of salsa to the cream of chicken/sour cream mixture. Layered the corn chips in two layers and used a package of grated Monterey Jack cheese. It was a huge hit with my family!
- 5 boneless skinless chicken breasts, baked or boiled and cut into cubes
- 304.75 g can cream of chicken soup
- 118.29 ml sour cream
- 59.14 ml picante sauce
- 473.18 ml monterey jack cheese
- 709.77 ml crushed corn chips, divided
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine chicken, soup, sour cream, and picante sauce, mixing well.
- Spoon 1/2 mixture into lightly greased 2-quart round casserole dish.
- Sprinkle 1/2 of cheese over first layer.
- Add 1/2 of the crushed corn chips.
- Repeat a second layer by adding the rest of the chicken mixture, cheese and then the rest of the chips.
- Bake, uncovered at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 20-25 minutes.