1/2 Photos of Quick and Easy Chicken and Chips Casserole
Dine & Dish's Note:
This is a recipe that has been a staple on our monthly menus for the past 10 years. It is delicious and easy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine chicken, soup, sour cream, and picante sauce, mixing well.
- 2Spoon 1/2 mixture into lightly greased 2-quart round casserole dish.
- 3Sprinkle 1/2 of cheese over first layer.
- 4Add 1/2 of the crushed corn chips.
- 5Repeat a second layer by adding the rest of the chicken mixture, cheese and then the rest of the chips.
- 6Bake, uncovered at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 20-25 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick and Easy Chicken and Chips Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (260 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 405.3
- Calories from Fat 211
- Total Fat 23.5 g
- Saturated Fat 12.9 g
- Cholesterol 123.6 mg
- Sodium 808.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 40.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: