Recipe by NANCIECHIC
Found this on a can of blueberries years ago! it's easy, it's quick, it's delicious; and what I love the most is that it is equal amounts of graham cracker crust, cheesecake, and blueberries.
Top Review by Maryland Jim
This is a great tasting dessert. The problem I had was that it was difficult to get out of the pan! But again, it is quick, easy and delicious but just not real easy serving.
- 1 2⁄3 cups graham cracker crumbs (11 double crackers)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup melted butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese (softened)
- 3 eggs (well beaten)
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 (21 ounce) can blueberry pie filling
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, 1/4 cup of the sugar, melted butter or margarine.
- Press into 9 x 13 pan.
- Beat the softened cream cheese.
- Add well beaten eggs, remaining 3/4 cup sugar, vanilla, and cream well.
- Pour cream cheese mixture over crust and bake at 375°F for 15-20 minutes.
- Spoon blueberry fruit filling over top and refrigerate until set.