Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
yummy, quick and budget friendly casserole
Make and share this Quick and Easy Casserole Version of Pampered Chef Taco Ring recipe from Food.com.
- brown ground beef, drain liquids.
- add seasoning mix and 1/4 cup water and stir until all the meat is flavored, adding more liquid if necessary.
- lay crescent roll dough as a bottom layer in a casserole, setting 2 dough triangles aside
- layer the casserole as follows: 1/2 refried beans, 1/2 cheese, beef, 1/2 beens, thin layer of salsa, 1/2 cheese.
- use set aside dough triangles as finishing layer, not covering the casserole completely.
- bake in oven for 35 min at 400°F.
- Serve with salsa and sour cream.
- You can also use large flour tortillas instead of crescent roll dough.
This was very easy to make. My husband really liked it. I wasn't as fond of it as he was. Made for My Three Chefs Fall 2013.